The weather is fantastic today. Let’s hope it lasts for at least some of my holiday.
I have posted these before but they are well worth a repeat (with thanks to Kathryn who had the original post) because they make me laugh and its pretty darn good advice for us all 🙂
The Ten Commandments for Reducing Stress
1. Thou shalt not be perfect, or even try.
2. Thou shalt not try to be all things to all people.
3. Thou shalt leave undone things that ought to be done.
4. Thou shalt not spread thyself too thin.
5. Thou shalt learn to say “NO”.
6. Thou shalt schedule time for thyself and for thy support network.
7. Thou shalt switch off and do nothing regularly.
8. Thou shalt be boring, inelegant, untidy and unattractive at times.
9. Thou shalt not feel guilty.
10. Thou shalt very definitely NOT be thine own worst enemy, but thine own best friend.